Owner Training video produced by STV was commissioned by Morrow Meadows during the closeout phase.
After two years of work on the project, Sempra Energy’s 15-story corporate HQ building is now fully occupied. The almost 400,000-square-foot building located at Eighth and Island in downtown San Diego, built by Turner Construction, is wrapped in over 3 acres of floor-to-ceiling, heat-resistant glass panes. Sempra downtown earned a LEED Gold rating
This project required fast turnaround time from shoot to delivery.
Morrow Meadows needed owner training videos to meet construction specification requirements for:
- Photovoltaic System
- Owner training video covered the operation and maintenance of their 204-panel array of solar panels covering the nearly 500-space parking garage.
- Window Washing Equipment
- Including setup/take-down of the stage at various sides of the building and also videotaping the stage in action.
- Fire Alarm
- Control panel functions review, videotaping a simulated fire alarm, acknowledging alarms and operating the public address system.
- Lighting Control & Digital Lighting
- Panel review, dimmers and various switches around the building and how to operate them were all part of the owner training video.
- Panel and boxes locations, operation and maintenance of the switchgear.
STV filmed over the course of several weeks while building engineers received owner training on the various systems.